AC Replacement In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas
AC Replacement by E.R.S. Heating & Cooling
Many homeowners believe there is no point in replacing their current AC system if it is still working. However, given the ease of smart thermostats and the significant energy-efficiency gains that come with it, as well as the fact that a replacement often drastically reduces utility bills. It can be a wise investment. Contact Us Today for AC Replacement In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas.
Why Replace Instead Of Repair?
Is the required repair simple, such as clearing a clogged drain line or replacing a blown capacitor? Then a repair is probably fine. However, if your air conditioner is more than ten years old and the expected repair bill is close to half of its original cost, it’s probably time to replace it.
Another factor to consider is how frequently your current system requires maintenance. Is your air conditioner functioning smoothly, or do you need to contact an emergency AC repair service every few months? In the latter situation, investing in a new system would be more cost-effective than continuing to put money into old, faulty equipment.
How Will AC Replacement Benefit Your House?
- Better Air Quality: Your HVAC system can cleanse and detoxify your living environment, making it healthier and cleaner. During installation of a new air conditioner, air filters and air purifiers can be used to remove germs and toxic vapors while also purifying the air.
- Even Cooling: Cooling becomes uneven, with some areas feeling warmer or cooler than others, which is a common complaint with older systems. Inadequate insulation, obstructions or leaks in your air ducts or miscalibrated hardware could be contributing factors. Calibration becomes more complex as systems get more aged. When you invest in a new AC unit that is skillfully calibrated, well-insulated, and leak-free, you can experience constant cooling throughout your home.
- Energy-Efficient, Eco-Friendly System: The coolant in the latest energy-efficiency models produces no toxic chemicals, making it an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly system. These eco-friendly air conditioners help you save money while reducing your carbon footprint.
- Increased Resale Value: It will increase the value of your home. People looking to buy a house will look at the system’s condition and age. Buyers want to know that the air conditioner is energy efficient so that they may avoid costly repairs and replacements.
- Peace Of Mind: Older air conditioning systems are more likely to be unable to withstand strong heat waves and to fail at inconvenient periods. You don’t want your HVAC system to leave you sweaty and sticky in the middle of summer.
Schedule Tune-Ups and Maintenance Services Post Replacement
Air conditioners don’t just die; given typical working conditions, specific components of any HVAC system will have a greater failure rate. These components will deteriorate and fail as an air conditioner ages. These are usually some of the more significant, more labor-intensive parts. A qualified HVAC expert will tell you how each of these components is doing. Regular tune-ups and maintenance services after an AC replacement are required to improve the system’s efficiency.
If you want to replace your AC and need a qualified AC company you can trust, give us a call. E.R.S. Heating & Cooling provides emergency air conditioning repair service at affordable rates by pleasant, factory-trained experts.