AC Tune-Up in Ogden, Layton and Clearfield, UT and Surrounding Areas
AC Tune-Up by E.R.S. Heating & Cooling
What if this year’s summer is hotter and warmer than the previous years? Is your air conditioner ready to shield and protect you from this year’s extreme heat?
The AC system you own has to work hard to protect you from extremely high temperatures! If your AC breaks down whenever it is working hard, something is wrong with the unit. Your system probably then needs a quick Ogden AC tune-up service, so it doesn’t have to work hard to give the cool, efficient air required to combat the outside temperature. Contact Us Today for AC Tune-Up in Layton, and Surrounding Areas.
AC Tune-Up Service From E.R.S. Heating & Cooling
AC tune-up services are like one repair service for all the problems in your AC tune up in Layton, UT. We at E.R.S. Heating & Cooling inspect the whole system for possible faults and repair all the faults in one session.
After examining the AC, the technicians lubricate the moving parts for smooth working. The technicians check the compressor and fan motor of the AC system because most problems begin with faults in these parts.
The team will also check the electrical connections and wires for loose wirings or worn-out wires coverings. We also focus on cleaning the AC repair in Layton and air filter because a dirty AC system can pollute your home’s atmosphere with dust and germs.
Do's and Don'ts Before and After AC Tune-up!
How To Take Care Of Your AC System After The AC Tune-Up Service?
- The air filter should be cleaned on a timely basis.
- The AC unit is to be kept far away from the window.
- Use ceiling or portable fans for better airflow in the residence. It will prevent humidity in the atmosphere.
- Use a soft cloth to clean the surface of the AC system.
Things To Avoid Damaging The AC System?
- Our expert advice is not to keep the AC at the lowest temperature for cooler air.
- Never keep plants near or around the AC unit.
- Instead of using bricks, woods, or other objects to elevate or support the AC unit, mount the unit on appropriate brackets.
Why Choose Us As Your HVAC Partner?
- The technician team follows all the safety protocols and policies during the services.
- Our workforce is trained and certified to carry out all the HVAC services efficiently and effectively.
- We give top-notch quality services at reasonable flat pricing.
- Every hour our services and technicians are available to help you out.
Contact Us Today For AC Tune-Up In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You should include the following in a thorough tune-up:
- Thorough coil cleaning of the condenser.
- You should check the coolant level.
- You should lubricate all moving parts.
- Check the ductwork.
- Inspecting and tightening every electrical connection.
- Check the blower belt's condition.
Once a year is the standard recommendation for the frequency of AC tune-ups. However, if your home has an older unit, we advise getting a tune-up twice a year.
Depending on how your system is set up, the HVAC tune-up inspection procedure could take up to an hour. If refrigerant, also referred to as Freon, is required, add 30-45 minutes to the estimated time.
Neither duct cleaning nor evaporator coil cleaning is part of the standard tune-ups. The comprehensive tune-ups range in price from $150 to $500 and include an inspection of your air conditioner's heating and cooling components.
If your refrigerant needs a recharge or if you need to repair a significant part, you will be charged more. Contact an HVAC service provider for repairs.
A pre-season tune-up allows a licensed HVAC technician to thoroughly inspect your air conditioning system and ensure any issues are fixed. Your technician starts by physically checking indoor and outdoor units with a tune-up checklist when they arrive