Commercial AC Repair In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas
E.R.S. Heating & Cooling
It takes a lot of time to look for a reliable HVAC company that can handle and perform all the HVAC services you need effectively. The research has to be thorough if it is for residential spaces, or even if it is for commercial purposes! Contact Us Today for Commercial AC Repair In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas.
However, if you are looking for one such company that can perform commercial AC repair tasks efficiently, then E.R.S. Heating & Cooling is proud to serve all your needs. Whether in residential or commercial areas, our skilled engineers and technicians are ready to help!
Possible reasons that your commercial AC needs repair
Many factors are responsible for damaging your commercial AC unit’s functioning. If the commercial AC repair team does not come on time, your employees and clients may have to spend the time in an uncomfortable environment.
Factors that harm the commercial AC unit are:
- The old age of the AC unit is one of the problems that lead to calling for emergency commercial AC repair
- Circuit breaking due to overload on the machine
- Dusty condensers decrease the efficiency of the AC system
- Unclean filters restrict and stop airflow, which will lead to system overheating
- Minimal or improper maintenance can lead to the multiplication of the tiny issue into massive problems and even to an abrupt shutdown!
- Strange and banging noises are primary signs that indicate the AC needs repairing
- The motor fan gets stuck due to blowers working for a maximum time
- Water leakage
- Improper working of the thermostat
What should you do before you call a professional for commercial AC repair?
- Check the air filter
Air filters are responsible for the movement of air in the AC system. If the replacement of air filters is not done every 3 months, it might be causing inefficiency in your system. A clogged and dusty air filter makes it difficult for the AC to work under normal conditions.
- Take a look at the thermostat settings
Ensure the thermostat settings are at the appropriate temperature and the switch is on. If everything is correct, try replacing the old batteries with new ones.
- Check the power source
Sometimes there is a problem with the power source. Try restarting the AC by switching off the power source and then switching the plug on. If there is no issue, it should start working again.
E.R.S. Heating & Cooling Services in the Plain City and neighboring area
We are one of the best HVAC companies based in Ogden and are always here to help people out with their HVAC problems and issues. Our skilled services with friendly behavior make us the best in the area. We offer high-quality services to residential and commercial customers in Ogden and surrounding regions.
We provide our services in the following areas in Utah:
- Washington Terrace
- Brigham City
- Salt Lake City
- And many more
Why call us for AC repair in service areas?
- Top-notch HVAC services provider in the area
- Skilled and professional technician guarantees 100% satisfactory services
- Quick arrival service
- Impeccable facilities at flat rates