Heat Pumps Services In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas
How Often Should Your Heat Pump Be Serviced?
A decent brand should last 10 to 15 years with proper maintenance. When your heat pump is not maintained, its life can be shortened by at least five years, or it can malfunction for most of its life. Preventive maintenance is good for your heat pump. Use it before winter begins and during the summer before summer’s peak if you’re using it for cooling.
When your electricity bill spikes for no apparent reason, it is possible that your heat pump is malfunctioning and needs to be serviced.
Heat Pump Services We Provide:
Heat Pumps Services Includes:
- Heat Pump Service
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Heat Pump Tune-Up
Signs That It's Time to Contact an HVAC Contractor:
- The first step is to determine how old your heat pump is. In the owner’s manual, which should be located on the furnace, you can find the system’s model number.
- A spike in your energy bills may indicate that your system isn’t operating as efficiently as it should.
- If dust, dander, soot, rust, or dirt accumulates in your home while the heat pump operates, it’s time to replace it.
- Humidity concerns all homeowners during the winter, especially those with wood floors. Your heat pump is to blame if your home seems dry. Get help from the experts for heat pump service in Layton, UT.
- Your heat pump is most likely to blame if different rooms in your house are heated unevenly (or not at all).
- Your system should be replaced if it sounds louder and develops rattles, buzzes, or hums due to fractures, leaks, or other structural flaws.
- Analyze your repair bills from the last two years and see how often you had to call an HVAC specialist to fix your heating system.
How Exactly Do Heat Pumps Need to be Serviced?
Our specialty is heat pumps, so we understand what a heat pump needs to function optimally. A few of the services an HVAC contractor in Ogden, UT, provides are as follows.
- Cleaning and disinfecting coils and fan blades in HVAC systems are recommended.
- Check to see if the covers are clean.
- Drain trays and pipes must be cleaned and cleaned.
- Clean the condensate pump.
- It is essential to clean filters regularly.
- Examine the electrical components and wiring.
- Look for any refrigerant gas leaks
- Look for errors in the system’s diagnostics.
- The temperature should be monitored.
- Examine the overall performance of the system.
- Examine the noise levels, paying close attention to any unusual motor or bearing noises.
- If necessary, discuss any operational and maintenance requirements.
Significance of Heat Pump Service in Layton, UT
Longer lifespan: It’s essential to maintain and repair your heat pump regularly to ensure it operates as efficiently as possible for as long as possible.
Maintained unit warranty: When it comes to warranties, it is important to read them carefully since most stipulate that only trained HVAC professionals should perform repairs or maintenance. If you follow these instructions, your warranty will remain intact.
Enhancing efficiency: Regular heat pump service in Layton, UT should be a priority; after all, isn’t it for effective heating that you bought a heat pump in the first place? Having clogged filters and coils costs you more energy use.
Health benefits: Regular heat pump maintenance keeps the coil core and fan blades free of germs and odors, and the filters remove larger dust particles from the air inside your home.
Reduced danger of system failure: The last thing you want to happen during winter is a system breakdown. Keeping your system maintained and serviced helps to minimize emergency breakdowns.
At E.R.S. Heating & Cooling, we know heat pumps inside and out. We also know what services should be performed to keep them running properly and we show you all your options and explain why they fit your requirements best. Call us at the number listed on our website if you have any questions or need commercial HVAC services in Ogden, UT. Contact us if you would like more information about yearly maintenance! We can be reached by email if you would like more information. Call us now and book your appointment!