Heating Replacement In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas
E.R.S. Heating & Cooling
The end of the winter is when we urge homeowners with heating equipment that is more than ten years old to think about when it should be updated. It does not imply that a heating system older than ten years requires immediate heating replacement. However, this is when the heater may begin to show symptoms of wear, lose energy efficiency, and become more likely to break down. We want to ensure you know what you’re facing by putting off replacing a furnace that needs to be replaced. Contact Us Today for Heating Replacement In Ogden, Layton, Clearfield, UT, and Surrounding Areas.
Replace your heating system if it is:
- The danger to one’s safety: This comes first since safety is the most important factor in everything. It’s the most vital element of our job to ensure that HVAC systems aren’t putting a family’s health at risk. Because all gas furnaces are built to strict safety standards, a well-maintained gas furnace poses a little risk during service life. Even with excellent maintenance, when a gas furnace that is too old (say, over 15 years) it is more likely to develop a damaged heat exchanger, allowing harmful gasses to enter the home. Incase you need heater maintenance in Layton, UT, visit the website.
- The financial risk: How much do you spend on heating your home each year? You may get an idea by looking up previous gas bills and your budget. If the expenditures have been gradually increasing, it’s a sign that the furnace is failing. Installing a new furnace will improve your energy efficiency and save you money.
- The danger of poor performance: Winters can be harsh, and the last thing you want is for your furnace to break down on one of the coldest nights of the year. Even with routine maintenance, this becomes more likely with an older furnace. Repairs to get the furnace operating again are likely to be costly, and you may be forced to replace it at an inconvenient time.
- The possibility of repair: The alternative to replacing the furnace is to keep spending money on repairs to keep it running. It may appear to be a good decision, since you want the furnace to last as long as possible. However It’s not worth spending almost the same amount on a repair than on a replacement.
Allow us to work out the replacement for your system
Services we provide apart from heating replacement
- Installation, replacement, repair, and tune-up of ACs and furnaces.
- Indoor air quality
- Reach-in coolers, ice machines, cold storage facilities, cryogenic and cascade refrigeration systems
Whether it’s an electric or gas furnace, skilled specialists like us at E.R.S. Heating & Cooling are the ones who can execute the job correctly and safely. We endeavor to deliver honest answers and solutions to our clients’ problems while remaining cost-effective and providing the fastest turnaround time possible!